Thursday, August 27, 2009

So far, so good

I did cast on for my KAL sweater on 8/1! And then, due to weather, other projects, vacation, and life I did not pick it up again until SnB on 8/20. I was a bit concerned that it would not fit over my head (it's a top down raglan style). So I knit a bit, shifted it to waste yarn and voila!! It'll work :)
It fits!

The pattern I chose is Trellis & Vine Pullover from the latest issue of Interweave Knits. The yarn is Rowanspun DK that I have had forever.

Cables & Lace

I'm sure that blocking it will help some too. I think this is going to be my weekly SnB project for a while - I need to give it a good dose of time and attention :) We don't need to tell the sweater, but if it misbehaves and gives me too much trouble, I've got a back-up sweater in my bag ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment