Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Finally, Done!

Soooo, I finished my Cropped Cardi Sweater! Yay!

This is such an easy knit, but I'm just lame when it comes to actually sitting myself down and getting it done.

One thing I really didn't like was the seaming (the center back and the shoulders)...not just this sweater but in general. I don't like to seam shoulders or sleeves. This might explain why I love to knit hats and scarves. (please excuse the lighting in the pictures)

Once I got passed it, everything was rainbows and sunshine again.
Now if only I could get my other sweater finished by Christmas.
FYI - I am proud to say I made the November 30th deadline - reset by Jen. Thanks Jen! I know, I know, it's one month past the original deadline, but I couldn't have done it otherwise. :-)

Deets you may want to know: The pattern can be found in the Knit.1, Fall/Winter 2008 - #19 Cropped Cardi, by Mari Lynn Patrick.
Needles: Circular Sz 15
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick
Color: Fisherman
Mods: Since it's supposed to be snug and cropped, the only modifications were a few stitches added to make the cardi XXXL for a roomie fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment