Sunday, August 2, 2009

Timing

Last Saturday I thought this knit-along had started already, and that it was too late to join. Then Jenn reminded me that it started August 1, so there was still time. Hurray!

Then I had temporary amnesia, and started the sweater I meant to knit for the knit-along... last Sunday, fully a week early. And I'd already finished the back and most of one front (it's a cardi) by yesterday morning, so there was no pretending I was just knitting a large gauge swatch that, oops, turned out to be a sleeve. Fortunately, I need to design a sweater (and knit the sample) by the end of August--and I'm allowed to blog about it--so I think that will be my knit-along sweater instead.

Too bad I want to finish the sweater for me first!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could join all of us!!!!

    The August 1st start date was decided to give everyone enough time to decide to join and to pick the sweater pattern that they wanted to work on.

    ReplyDelete